First Lite 2021

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
I didn’t see anything from the virtual ata show.... is there any info out there on the upcoming new releases?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
They're coming out with Spectre in Spring I think, which is essentially a love child of Fusion and TruTimber Strata.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

hopefully a windstopping whitetail system soon. I have seen Rinella posting on Instagram in FL pants with kneepads? so maybe that is coming, too?

Yard Candy

Lil-Rokslider
At least they are not too proud to use some of kuius good ideas, zip off bottoms are another. Sitka might want to follow suit.
I'm confused by your comment. Are you saying Kuiu was first (out of First Lite and Sitka) in having hip vents and zip off bottoms?

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Are you not able to share details or something?

Correct, I asked them last week when I could talk about them. Didn't get a response. So I just text Kenton. I Will let ya know when I know. :)

I'm confused by your comment. Are you saying Kuiu was first (out of First Lite and Sitka) in having hip vents and zip off bottoms?

Yes. The hip vents are very helpful for regulating temperature and the zip off bottoms are very convenient. It didn’t make sense to me that the competition didn't adopt similar options immediately. Probably harder for sitka to swallow their pride and follow suit since kuiu was formed by a former sitka founder who was pushed out.

Last edited: