First Lite 2021

Laned

WKR
@Ryan Avery what am I missing with the pockets on the front?
Seems like if you had something in there it would smash every time you picked a knee up.

But is suppose less chance of snagging on a stock. Just seems weird but I've never used front pocket pants.
Traditionally, cargo pockets in that configuration (front cargos) are supposed to be for holding maps. Anything else, and you're correct, it smashes. So, basically, front cargos are mostly worthless.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
Ugh, cargo pockets on the front are no bueno. Wore a flightsuit with pockets there everyday for many years and ended up never using it. Really disliked them in fact. Great as long as you never have to walk with anything in them. Open to thoughts from actual use of these though.

Last edited:

Pezboat

WKR
I prefer front pockets for whitetail hunting for sure. Much easier to access when sitting.
I’m with Chris on this one. Huge fan of the front cargos. Thought they were stupid until I actually started using them. I’ve never had an issue with smashing stuff. Baggy side cargo pockets drive me nuts.

I’m with Chris on this one. Huge fan of the front cargos. Thought they were stupid until I actually started using them. I’ve never had an issue with smashing stuff. Baggy side cargo pockets drive me nuts.
I love my front pockets on my solitude bibs

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a big fan of front cargo pockets also. I don't tend to overload or have any heavy items (too much sway) in my cargo pockets though. Usually a neck gaiter or knit hat at most.

OP
G

gjs4

Lil-Rokslider
For us Stand-lubbers... front cargos are ideal for holding a rangefinder or grunt tube without it falling out like hot open side pockets often promote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't like the cargo pockets on the front of the pants. But I don't think they are floppy or overly large.

I have two different pants. I notice the pockets more on the thicker pants(winter pants) Than I do on the thinner pants.
Do the knee/seat have a reinforcing or waterproofing like the Sitka Timberlines? I really think these pants may be what we’ve all been waiting for!

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
Do the knee/seat have a reinforcing or waterproofing like the Sitka Timberlines? I really think these pants may be what we’ve all been waiting for!
Jordan Bubb put on her instagram that the seat was waterproof, at least on the prototype models.

For those asking for time frames, they will most likely be announced in February and then available late spring. That is typical for the First Lite releases from year to year. Although, Covid may affect that as it has everything else.