First Lite and Windstopper

Anyone else love First Lite but just getting exhausted waiting to see if they ever commit to adding a true wind cutting membrane to a good chunk of their pieces?

A light shell such as the Corrugate Jacket, the Catalyst stuff and definitely their mid to late season whitetail stuff at the very least. They have come a super long way and really do enjoy there stuff. However I feel this is the constant elephant in the room that seems to never get addressed.

Come on FL, love you guys please finally commit to this!!!

Wyomuleskinner

Lil-Rokslider
Very disappointed with the quality of a bunch of firstlite stuff I ordered last fall. Disappointing because I like there lineup

Gobbler36

WKR
Very disappointed with the quality of a bunch of firstlite stuff I ordered last fall. Disappointing because I like there lineup
Same here
have always been a first lite guy but idk as of late for the same money roughly i feel kuiu stuff has pulled away as far as durability goes. I do feel all companies that make ultralight gear somewhat struggle with this

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Opposite here, seems like FL is getting way better constructed than the old stuff. At least with pieces I’ve gotten recently. It’s never been all that durable to me though. Having lots of merino kinda does that.

For whitetail and static I get the wind stopper (ie membrane) but for western hunting, I want breathability, and I’ll throw a puffy or hard shell on for wind.

Solitude bibs are the perfect weight for 90% of rut hunting here in Iowa, and they are awesome in every way..

Except a 10 mph wind cuts right through them...

With the announcement of them getting into the waterfowl specific gear this summer I wonder if their approach to providing wind/water barrier will carry over to some of their current clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FL Sanctuary 2.0 DOES have a windproof membrane, at least it says so on FL website -
1650309523295.png

“We unfortunately cannot disclose any information on new redesigned products that are coming out. You are correct though, the new designed Jetstream Jacket will be launching in July. That is unfortunately all we can give you as of right now”.

I was at their HQ and they wouldn’t provide any details either.