First Lite base bottom

sndmn11

WKR
Found these and they are made in Europe, not CHYNA. And they double as yoga pants for Sndmn

Blah 42% Merino wool, 47% recycled polyester, 11% polyamide. Smelly itch fest

OP
mfllood3800
Blah 42% Merino wool, 47% recycled polyester, 11% polyamide. Smelly itch fest
I am currently using a 100% poly, and it stretches good and doesnt smell. None of the flexy thin stuff is fully merino. I want the flex in it so it has to have the poly. I will report back if it's no good or not.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Yep, I had their Allegheny base, which was like their wick shirts , at only 150 merino. Now everything is double that. My Allegheny bottoms are finally too holy to trust.
I have a light weight orange merino long sleeve top from Fjalraven that I really like. Used it in hot California black tail season which starts in August. They make some bottoms as well you could try. They are Euro fit so they run a little small.

OP
mfllood3800
I have a light weight orange merino long sleeve top from Fjalraven that I really like. Used it in hot California black tail season which starts in August. They make some bottoms as well you could try. They are Euro fit so they run a little small.

are these flexible? They are 100% merino, which is nice but just can't see them flexing like the blended bottoms?

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
are these flexible? They are 100% merino, which is nice but just can't see them flexing like the blended bottoms?
They have a blended bottom too for $140 never tried them as I’m an all merino fan.

The 100% merino shirt I have from them stretches quite well. Never had any freedom of movement issues. Haven’t tried their bottoms yet.

sndmn11

WKR
I am currently using a 100% poly, and it stretches good and doesnt smell. None of the flexy thin stuff is fully merino. I want the flex in it so it has to have the poly. I will report back if it's no good or not.

I like the lightweight pieces I have that are blended with nylon, they have been very durable and breathe well.

OP
mfllood3800
They have a blended bottom too for $140 never tried them as I’m an all merino fan.

The 100% merino shirt I have from them stretches quite well. Never had any freedom of movement issues. Haven’t tried their bottoms yet.
If the merino is light enough they work. But if they get over 200 or so on the rating, for me, they become almost like a 2nd pair of pants being worn. If I remember I liked 150 on the merino rating

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
If the merino is light enough they work. But if they get over 200 or so on the rating, for me, they become almost like a 2nd pair of pants being worn. If I remember I liked 150 on the merino rating
Yeah it’s really light. I wear a long sleeve in the shirt version of those pants I posted. Last year opening day was 105 degrees and I wore that shirt. I wish it had a hood to keep the sun off. If it had a hood I’d buy 20 of them so I could have one forever. Lol.