First Lite boxers review

Let me start by saying I own a lot of first lite gear and love it but....

First lite boxer briefs,
I’m not sure if they sent me the woman’s version on accident, but these things have absolutely no room for the 🥜 ‘s. These things remind me of my daughter’s gymnastics outfit. After all the great gear I’ve got I figured why not... MISTAKE! If you’ve got a set don’t pull the trigger on the first lite boxer briefs.

SigAsr45

FNG
I think that may be the case, I've been running their long wick 150 aero wool boxers for a while now and I think they have a good amount of room. Unfortunately, the material is starting to degrade for me where it gets the most friction.

OP
Droptine27
I think that may be the case, I've been running their long wick 150 aero wool boxers for a while now and I think they have a good amount of room. Unfortunately, the material is starting to degrade for me where it gets the most friction.
I wish I had ordered the longs because the briefs do not have enough material that’s for sure. I put them on and just did a trip to the basement and back and I felt like I was wearing my wife’s thong

SigAsr45

FNG
Haha, that being said they work great in the field. I was hunting in 90-degree weather all archery deer season and they didn't stink too bad. My outer layers on the other hand..

Mosby

WKR
I think their quality has gone down hill. STP was selling some of their pants a while back but the reviews indicated that they were a size too small. I have 4 pair of FL pants but I am not sure I will be ordering anything from them going forward.

OP
Droptine27
I think their quality has gone down hill. STP was selling some of their pants a while back but the reviews indicated that they were a size too small. I have 4 pair of FL pants but I am not sure I will be ordering anything from them going forward.
I agree, I find that I’m going out in the field with more and more Kuiu every trip. I just ordered the new corrigate foundry’s I expect they will perform better than the crothchless panties
i just ordered a pair of the foundry corrigate pants

big44a4

WKR
I wish I had ordered the longs because the briefs do not have enough material that’s for sure. I put them on and just did a trip to the basement and back and I felt like I was wearing my wife’s thong

Haha! Yeah I got 1 pair of short ones and they are uncomfortable. No issues with my long ones minus what as already mentioned that eventually wear through them where there’s friction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wear those first lite boxers for a season and there will be no fabric in the crotch. Your balls will have plenty of room.
Yup, had two of the old pairs. Lots of ventilation added after manufacturing.... These boxers suck

Gorp2007

WKR
Smartwool 150s in boxers or boxer briefs. I’ve gotten 3 years out of them with daily wear* and they don’t migrate into all my nooks and crannies.

*Rotating through 5 pairs. I believe in the power of merino, but there are limits.