First Lite Catalyst Foundry news?

tjb44

FNG
Has anyone heard any news or specs on the Catalyst Foundry? I see on the website that it says coming Summer 2021 but doesn’t list any info. I already have a pair of Corrugate Foundrys and was wondering if the Catalyst version would also have the knee pads, hip vents, and reinforced areas? If they do it right it sounds like they will be a bombproof mid-late season pant! I’ve absolutely abused my original Catalysts these past 2 years in the Iowa whitetail woods and can’t wait for this next version

At one point they listed some specs on their website. It sounds like they will be identical to the corrugates but with softshell material instead. But it listed knees/seat reinforced and hip vents.

tam9492

WKR
Should be the same features as the corrugate. I was told today that they’re hoping early August.

Lowg08

WKR
I spoke with CS yesterday. They will be the soft shell material. Still fleece lined. Nylon reinforced knees with pads. I didn’t ask about the seat. Also hip vents.

Lowg08

WKR
I was all excited about them until I saw the full leg zip. That was a deal breaker for me. On to the Stone Glacier M7 pants

Except for the full length zipper seem pretty comparable to the axis. Will be interesting see how the stack up to each other.

I was all excited about them until I saw the full leg zip. That was a deal breaker for me. On to the Stone Glacier M7 pants
Totally agree, I wonder if those will be coming out in their brown color?

Lowg08

WKR
I haven’t seen about it. Maybe they will come out in the color of the DH lite