First Lite Chamberlin - where made--China?

sbw50

FNG
Hi for those of you who own a FL Chamberlin, is it made in China or if not where is it made? I know FL has much of its clothing made in China and I am trying to run China-free gear for now on. FL customer service was not able to help me.

I'm trying to find a quality warmer puffy for late season, preferably in a solid color, that is not made in China. Kuiu also manufactures their puffy jackets in China. Sitka does not but they don't offer late season puffy jackets in solid colors. Thanks for any suggestions.

Htm84

WKR
I don’t have a chamberlain so I’m not sure about it’s country of origin. But your question sparked my curiosity to check my puffys and firstlite stuffs origin. 3 out of 4 firstlite pieces made in China the othe Taiwan. Outdoor research puffys made in Bangladesh, Patagonia and Rei made in Vietnam.

dtrkyman

WKR
Feathered friends, spendy but supposed to be really nice. us made but foreign material I believe.

I too looked at the Kifaru set, but just too heavy for back pack hunts.

SKRE has a really nice set spec wise and price but made in China. I may buy their set though.

The forloh one is usa made. I have it and its good but not anything to write home about, plus no hood for some dumb reason, and i would not consider it ultralight. Zpacks just came out with one but its only available in bright blue, if they have a black or green color down the road it'd probably be a great pick. Unless you like blue, i always hear blue is the worst color to wear for hunting tho so idk

Sky

FNG
Kifaru Lost Park Parka is made here but quite heavy for a backpack hunt.

OP
S

sbw50

FNG
What about the First Lite Uncompahgre 2.0. Does anyone know if that jacket is manufactured in China? I really wish FL would find another factory.

Hi for those of you who own a FL Chamberlin, is it made in China or if not where is it made? I know FL has much of its clothing made in China and I am trying to run China-free gear for now on. FL customer service was not able to help me.

I'm trying to find a quality warmer puffy for late season, preferably in a solid color, that is not made in China. Kuiu also manufactures their puffy jackets in China. Sitka does not but they don't offer late season puffy jackets in solid colors. Thanks for any suggestions.
It is pretty much all made in China. I will pay $40.00 for china if I am forced but I refuse to spend hundreds on Chinese clothing, When sportsman stop buying Sitka, FL and Kuiu they will be forced to make a change. 1 garment at a time. It is time to take a stand and force change. we are funding China's military.