First Lite customer service

I got a call this morning that surprised me. It was James from First Lite. It wasn’t a sales pitch. He said they were just calling their customers to see how they were doing during the pandemic. We wound up shooting the sh*t for 45 min. Like I said it wasn’t a sales pitch it felt like a buddy calling to see how I was doing. Never had a company do this. Color me impressed.
In this crazy time it is nice to see a company that actually cares for the customer. Keep up the good work!!!!

22lr

WKR
Dang, thats kinda impressive and a great idea for a company to keep in touch with their base during a rough time for everyone.

That's awesome they are doing that. They continue to impress me with their gear and their customer service is the best I have ever dealt with.

sneaky

"DADDY"
How much have you spent with them? Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Yeah they called me in early May as well to shoot the shit and see how I was doing. I was out hunting coyotes and told them to call me back.

They called me again the next day and talked to Luke I think his name was for a bit.

Cool of them to do. Gave them some ideas on how they can improve their clothing that I’m sure will go nowhere.

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
I got a call in May as well. James and I talked for a while and I gave him the same feedback I always give. Make a Catalyst set with wind barrier option.

He asked me to follow up and submit the feedback through another outlet and emailed it out to me.

I took it as two signs -- they care about their customers. I probably spend too much money with them. :)

That’s awesome. Good customer service makes all the difference in the world and will keep a customer loyal forever. They are a great company and it’s good to see them reaching out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMOKYMTN

WKR
Just want to piggy back off this thread and say how impressed I am of FL’s customer service. I had an issue with my Brooks Down Sweater that I use for work. The stitching in the baffling on the one of arms came undone. No biggie, s*** happens. I emailed FL that afternoon, they called me immediately. I sent in pictures and they emailed a label. As soon as I packaged the jacket and dropped it off at the post office, I got an email saying my replacement was already in the mail and would be delivered FedEx in 2 days (Christmas Eve) from Utah to NC.

I couldn’t have asked for a faster response and easier transaction. Incredible.

Adding to the love fest here. I “found” two pair of kanab pants I had stuck in a gear box last year. I pulled them out and was enjoying them. The crotch exploded on one last fall aNd FL quickly swapped them for a pair of obsidians. The other pair popped the crotch seam this spring and they gave me store credit. while the exploding crotch thing is an issue I would rather not deal with, it was early days for FL and they were sorting out their designs. They stood by their product and made it right. One more reason I am a fan.