First Lite Furnace Sizing

fishslap

WKR
I just received the First Lite Furnace shirt in large. I already have a Halstead in medium and it fit perfectly, maybe just a little snug for a mid layer. Based on the sizing chart and reviews, I decided to go with a large in the Furnace. It fits fine in the shoulders and arms (maybe a little long in the sleeves) but it's boxy in the torso (length seems ok). I'm thinking I should have stuck with the medium. I'm about 5'10" / 190 and most of my other shirts are large. Anyone try both a medium and large? Was the medium still boxy?

Anyone have the new Klamath and is it warmer than the old Halstead? How does the size compare? I might just trade the Furnace for a Klamath.

I only needed a few pieces in this order and also picked up the large Fuse long underwear (fit), an orange trucker hat, crew sock, and compression sock to give them a try.

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
I have the medium in the furnace and I'm 5' 9" 190lbs with 42 in chest. The medium fits me perfectly and I believe I could at least get a 150 or 200 wt top under it for layering. It is not boxy to me.

NateTP38

Lil-Rokslider
I am about your size (5'10, 180, somewhat wide shoulders/broad chest) and feel like I am often stuck between M and L in First Lite. I have the Klamath in both sizes (a solid hoody and a cipher QZ) - the L is a little loose but I can layer under it. I guess you could say the M technically fits better, but there definitely isn't room to layer anything other than a thin baselayer. For me each size has its own purpose.

I have a Furnace QZ in L. It is a bit snugger than the L Klamath - I can definitely layer under it but don't feel like I am swimming. I also have an old Halstead in M (no noticeable difference in warmth, in my opinion) in M. It feels a little bigger than the M Klamath. Out of the 4 I like the fit of the L Furance and the M Halstead the best.

I have alot of FL clothing. I wear a large top in basically 99% of everything else but I wear a medium top in all my FL stuff. I have 2 of the Furnace Henleys, both in medium and they fit me perfectly. I’m 6’-1” 200 lbs

STL

FNG
5’10 190 and have had medium and large furnace tops. Large was too big and medium fits perfect.