First Lite Game Bag

Lowg08

WKR
Have y’all seen these underwear. As a man with a varicose vein in the man junk area I am totally excited. Some merino wool with support. Whoop whoop.

Attachments

• 49AAD09B-6A0A-4DDF-A194-B79CAD75F734.jpeg
    49AAD09B-6A0A-4DDF-A194-B79CAD75F734.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 52
These underwear are off the chain, the best I’ve tried, no hiking up, stay right where they are supposed to hiking around in the California summer heat all day. I used to run the Saxx Quest underwear before these and they are decent but they would ride up. They are expensive at 50 dollars a pair but I think if you get a pair or two you won’t be disappointed.

These underwear are off the chain, the best I’ve tried, no hiking up, stay right where they are supposed to hiking around in the California summer heat all day. I used to run the Saxx Quest underwear before these and they are decent but they would ride up. They are expensive at 50 dollars a pair but I think if you get a pair or two you won’t be disappointed.
Any insight into the sizing? I wear large in all the other base layers, but not sure if I should stay with large or go medium?

j33

WKR
Saxx Quest Long's? Those things are money for me. Good to hear FL incorporated Saxx design into theirs.

No I have the regular saxx, I should of went with the long probably would be better for the bunching. The game bags run true to size. I bought the medium and wear a 34 waist. I have larger “don’t skip leg day” legs and they fit me great. Buy the size for your waist in the size chart and you should be golden. I wear a large as well in the none waist specific first lite pants like the corrugate guide pants but have to wear suspenders or a belt.

Reactions: j33

j33

WKR
No I have the regular saxx, I should of went with the long probably would be better for the bunching. The game bags run true to size. I bought the medium and wear a 34 waist. I have larger “don’t skip leg day” legs and they fit me great. Buy the size for your waist in the size chart and you should be golden. I wear a large as well in the none waist specific first lite pants like the corrugate guide pants but have to wear suspenders or a belt.
yeah I have some Quest regular ones and they ride up, longs don't for me. Good to hear there is Merino alternatives as there isn't anything comparable to these Game Bags.

Saxx has some unreal odor control on these Quests, no issues getting a few days on them. Haven't done a week yet though.