First Lite Gear

Kiln hoody is basically the new chama and as good as the chama was, the kiln is slightly better with the added spandex. I love both pieces. I think either one or a Klamath hoody would be the first piece I’d buy if I had to start over.

ZachB

Lil-Rokslider
Love my kiln hoodie and have been really digging the Obsidian pants. Yet to put the pants through the ringer but I’m hopeful they can ride out the storm.

twall13

WKR
For me it's probably the corrugate guide pants as I like everything about them. Close second would be the Wilkin QZ.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jm1607

WKR
For me it's probably the corrugate guide pants as I like everything about them. Close second would be the Wilkin QZ.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Same + the Uncompaghre jacket. Best do everything jacket I've ever owned in my life...

SeanDC

Lil-Rokslider
I love the guide pants and the kiln hoody. Both excellent pieces of gear. Also love the Cirrus puffy as it is so versatile.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

aaron14

Lil-Rokslider
My go-to is the Fuse 200g Crew. Super comfortable and versatile base layer for all season. Wore it sheep hunting in NWT, spot and stalk mule deer, and whitetails in the Midwest.

Mikedlaw

Lil-Rokslider
I was just going to start the same thread. I have a gift certificate I need to spend...

I was looking at getting a Klamath hoody or Uncompaghre jacket. Glad to see they're listed among some of the favorite pieces.