First Lite Gear

Lefty26

FNG
I really like the flex field belt.....I think that's the only thing that hasn't been mentioned yet!!!

In all seriousness my favorite piece so far in my limited collection is the Corrugate Guide pant. Those suckers are super comfortable and seem pretty durable so far.

rkeaton

FNG
I haven't noticed that, I wore my wick L/S probably 40 days with 2 washes during the Alabama whitetail season. Washes were only spurred on my significant physical activity in hot weather, one was a long drag and one was after piloting a row boat down a swift river for half a mile with logs and sweepers EVERYWHERE haha

Ah true - I should specify that the use I was talking about was with heavy exertion & a significant amount of sweating. So yeah, with less activity I'd think it would hold up against BO for an extended period of time, which your experience proves. That or I'm just a smelly dude! I will say, the rest of the shirt retained no smell, just the pits.

OFFHNTN

WKR
Not sure if I can pick just one...........their merino base layers are the absolute best. My favorite pant is the Obsidian, and my favorite jacket is the Uncompahgre puffy.

I have obsidian pants, woodbury jacket, sanctuary bibs and jacket, brimmed and tag cuff beanies. They all have their place. My brimmed beanie gets worn for probably 9 months out of the year. Love that hat.

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
I just recently dove into a FL commitment. Therefore I dont have any extended use with any of their clothing BUT so far I have the wick 150 ss and ls, the kiln hoody and the klamath hoody. Every piece I've got from them I like. They all fit well and hold that fit through any hikes I've been on. No stink in any of them and the wick stuff next to skin has done a great job at pulling sweat from my upper body. As of now I couldn't say that any of these pieces are my favorite cause they're all very functional and each a piece of the puzzle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Caspar

Lil-Rokslider
im new to first lite gear. ive been sweating my butt off for years in a scent blocker outfit.
i dont have alot of pieces and i havent hunted with it yet but i absolutely love my kiln hoody. i have to force myself not to wear it everyday. im also loving the guide pants and cant wait to wear them for turkey season in a few weeks.

Gorp2007

WKR
Guide pants and hoping the guide jacket. The jacket was awesome this weekend trying to find turkeys when it was between 25-50 degrees, we'll see how it fares this weekend when the temps climb a little. The pants are great all year long.

aaron34

FNG
I loved my Kanab's until they were too big for me. Wish I could find another pair.

Ddog

WKR
Obsidians and the Aerowool tops for me. Love the socks too (compression and cold weather). I'm ordering a Kiln hoody soon, sure it'll be a good, versatile top.

My favorite is the chama hoody. However, all their merino items are fantastic. You can wear them for days without odor and dry quickly.
Sawtooth is another favorite..

Ndstevens

Lil-Rokslider
I have a question for guys that own both the kiln and klamath hoody. I just got into first lite layers and first got the kiln, then the klamath. Being new to first lite I had no idea that the fleece was fairly thin and in my eyes either could be warn in ABOUT the same situations. I get that one is merino and one fleece therefore they perform differently but can anyone give me some ideas as to when they might chose to take one over the other? Does anyone ever wear both and a aerowool ss/ls when the temps are just above freezing 35-45 ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk