First lite Guide lites 49.99 Sierra

I wear a 34 waist in most jeans. How big will the 36” be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear a 34 waist in most jeans. How big will the 36” be?

You’ll be good. I’m a 36 and ordered a 36 and a 38. The 36 is real tight, 38 was perfect.

Brianmp01

WKR
Selling a brand new pair of pants for 30% off of retail is a surely a rip off? So when an item goes on sale that same item should be sold at that price for eternity?
You can do what ever you want, but why not just buy want you want/need for yourself and let others get a deal also.

jrm02

FNG
Does anyone else think these pants are kinda loud? I typically use Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants since they offer tall sizes and can be had for under $50 on sale, and when I compare the First Lite Guide Lites to the EB Guide Pros, the First Lites seem a lot louder. Even though the First Lites fit, thinking I might just stick with the EB pants.

Does anyone else think these pants are kinda loud? I typically use Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants since they offer tall sizes and can be had for under $50 on sale, and when I compare the First Lite Guide Lites to the EB Guide Pros, the First Lites seem a lot louder. Even though the First Lites fit, thinking I might just stick with the EB pants.
@jrm02 Wear and wash them a few times and you’ll be good to go.

jrm02

FNG
@jrm02 Wear and wash them a few times and you’ll be good to go.
You're probably right, but I went ahead and returned them anyway. I realized I just prefer the versatility of solid colors to hunt, hike, fish, camp, and head out around town, etc., and was just looking for an excuse to return them since it was a good deal.

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered 2 pair. I’ve already got 1 pair and they are awesome!!

are they defects or something on a run that went too small? anybody have a pair from STP and driect from first lite?seems fishy that they are telling you how small they are

Brianmp01

WKR
are they defects or something on a run that went too small? anybody have a pair from STP and driect from first lite?seems fishy that they are telling you how small they are
The ones STP is selling are the first run guide lites, FL redesigned them for a better fit and thats what FL sells now.