First lite guide pant size question

hunterman_78

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking at possibly getting some first lite camo but cannot find it anywhere near me.
I normally wear a size 36 or 38 pant what size would that be in the guide pants? Would that be a xl or a xxl?
I'd really like to try it on first but like I did I can't find it anywhere around me.

pwsINC

WKR
Im 6'1" 210. 36 waist. Large us a good fit but i would NOT go any smaller.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Hall256

WKR
Your safe bet would be XL. I typically wear a 34 to 36 waist and the large fits fine. Also I have a 34 inch inseam so I went with tall/long option and they are a much better fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm looking at possibly getting some first lite camo but cannot find it anywhere near me.
I normally wear a size 36 or 38 pant what size would that be in the guide pants? Would that be a xl or a xxl?
I'd really like to try it on first but like I did I can't find it anywhere around me.

if you check out our youtube channel you can see our review and my basic frame. i typically wear 34 waist pants and wear medium kanabs and large corrugates.

hope this helps...if you need first lite help just lets know and we can walk you thru

NDGuy

WKR
I would really try to find a place to try them on, or at least finding a retailer that won't charge shipping to swap sizes if needed. First Lite's sizing guide is horrible in my opinion. I am all over the place with their clothes.

Small Chama Hoody/Zip
Medium Llano Longsleeve
Large Kanabs
Medium Corrugates
Small Boxers/Base layer bottoms
XL Cirrus Puffy

I don't get it, I'm 5'6" 175 34 in waist for reference.

I would really try to find a place to try them on, or at least finding a retailer that won't charge shipping to swap sizes if needed. First Lite's sizing guide is horrible in my opinion. I am all over the place with their clothes.

Small Chama Hoody/Zip
Medium Llano Longsleeve
Large Kanabs
Medium Corrugates
Small Boxers/Base layer bottoms
XL Cirrus Puffy

I don't get it, I'm 5'6" 175 34 in waist for reference.

shoot us a email at [email protected] and we can walk thru

twall13

WKR
if you check out our youtube channel you can see our review and my basic frame. i typically wear 34 waist pants and wear medium kanabs and large corrugates.

hope this helps...if you need first lite help just lets know and we can walk you thru
That's interesting, I wear a medium in the Corrugates and a large in the Kanab 2.0's so just the opposite of you. I originally bought large for both but felt the Corrugates were a bit loose on my 33" waist.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dobermann

WKR
That's interesting, I wear a medium in the Corrugates and a large in the Kanab 2.0's so just the opposite of you. I originally bought large for both but felt the Corrugates were a bit loose on my 33" waist.

Same here for a 34" waist. FL insisted I'd be a large, but large Corrugates are like parachute pants, and medium Kanabs have very little length in the crotch drop ... so large Kanabs and medium Corrugates is where it's at.

I'm still curious to see what happens with the sizing of the new Obsidians ... I thought Brian and Aron spoke on the Gritty Bowmen a while back that FL had said they had sorted out sizing with the new ones, but the snippet of Kenton's interview with Ryan suggested that they were the same fit.

I'm around a 36 in OWB pants but the large Guides are too tight and the XLs are great but the waist is definitely IWB... LOL I wish FL would build their pants off of waist sizes. That's a lot of money for pants that "kinda" fit

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk