First Lite Is Giving Away A Free New Zealand Tahr Hunt.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
On top of the 9 Day Guided hunt and free airfare you will also win the following items...

Weatherby:
o Mark V Weathermark LT
Benchmade:
o Altitude Knife
o 535GRY-1
First Lite clothing products:
o SEAK Jacket
o SEAK Pant
o Fuse Long John
o Fuse Long Sleeve Crew
o Wick Long Sleeve Crew
o Klamath Hoody
o Triad socks
o Tag cuff beanie
o Sawbuck
o Brooks Jacket
o Brooks Gloves
o Shale Gloves
o Chamberlin Jacket
o Trucker Cap

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Ouch. What’s with he hate on Ben?

He was the hunting marketing manager for Yeti when the whole NRA debacle happened with them. Said some controversial shit that people didn’t like. He left Yeti shortly after and MeatEater swooped him up.

ozyclint

WKR
hunt of a lifetime?? you can go there whenever you want and you can DIY it.

hunt of a lifetime is for those hunts everyone complains it takes 20 years to draw a tag.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
hunt of a lifetime?? you can go there whenever you want and you can DIY it.

hunt of a lifetime is for those hunts everyone complains it takes 20 years to draw a tag.

The HUGE majority of hunters can’t afford this trip and don’t have the knowledge even if they could. This is absolutely the hunt of a lifetime for many many people.

Dlarsen

FNG
I'm not sure complaining about a free hunt makes the most sense. It's true you can go DIY whenever you want but sure seems a whole lot easier if someone else plans it and you just show up to hunt.

sram9102

WKR
I realize that O'Brien isn't the most well liked guy but when there donating several grand worth of gear I'd happily hunt anywhere with anyone... Hell fly Cal, the Eagle, or Steve to my place and I'll take them out to the lakes fishing and gigging for a weekend and have a hell of a time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk