WTS First Lite Items NWT - Selling items to donate funds to Rokslide Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktowncamo

WKR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Two years ago we and all the other dealers selling First Lite got a pink slip from the boys in Ketchum. We had a few hundred thousand in inventory at the time but we bought up a bunch of inventory from some small brick and mortar only shops to keep the party going. These three items are the last of the lot and it's time to finally purge the brand from the BlackOvis website. Anything we can get for these items will be donated to the Rokslide Forum. Robby and Avery crew have been great to us as sponsors of the site, so this is the first of a few items I'll be listing on behalf of BlackOvis to sell where the money will be given to Rokslide.

No images available but links are provided

1. First Lite Corrugate Guide Shorts, NWT, Fusion camo, Size XL (waist 37-40) and Small (waist 28-30) available

PRICE - (retail is $95) make any STYD offer and your payment will be donated to Rokslide

https://www.blackovis.com/first-lite-corrugate-guide-short

2. First Lite Chama 1/4 zip, FWT, Fusion Camo, Size Small

PRICE - (retail is $125) make any STYD offer and your payment will be donated to Rokslide

For reference, the Chama was replaced by the Kiln - https://www.firstlite.com/collectio...midweight-baselayers/products/mens-kiln-hoody

PM offers. Thanks!

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Kendall. You da man. We’ll put the money toward running the classifieds. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I’ll put a low ball offer of $25 on the Chama In hopes that someone else see this and offers more. It’s too small for me but some day my kids will fit it.

YBPS

WKR
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I’ll go 50$ on the Chama with the same intentions as Jahvette20.

thanks,

smccardell

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll join in and go $25 as well for the XL guide shorts. Hopefully someone will want to rehome those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.