First Lite Jackets and Pants

Guys I have grown a little tired of the inconsistencies in KUIU sizing and quality. I have worn their stuff since the very beginning but its gotten too frustrating. Great stuff when it fits, but I am starting to slowly replace my kuiu with FL. So my question is which jacket would probably replace the Kuiu guide jacket. The KUIU attack pants are still awesome and I ave two pairs but when they wear out which FL pants would be a good replacement? The Catalyst seems like may be a bit too warm for every day and was looking at the obsidian as I primarily archery and rifle hunt elk mule deer and antelop. Thanks

Jake_B

Lil-Rokslider
I’d say the Catalyst is the closest jacket to the Guide DCS

I’d probably choose the Corrugate pants to replace the Attacks

Dvidos

Lil-Rokslider
I’d say the Catalyst is the closest jacket to the Guide DCS

I’d probably choose the Corrugate pants to replace the Attacks
+1
BB.jpg

azn9879

FNG
The catalyst is a great soft shell. The corrugate pants are sturdy but the obsidian pants are quieter so it depends if you value durability or quietness more.

OP
B
sweet I think I am on the right track. picked up a pair of gude pants on the slide and man comfy but the obsidians look pretty dang cool for an 8 day back pack hunt. after few days get a little stinky

Moneyball

WKR
I went from the guide jacket to the catalyst and I feel it was a good move. Catalyst fits me better is MUCH more quiet.

Hmr

Lil-Rokslider
I have a guide jacket as well, and I’ve been thinking about upgrading to the catalyst. How much better is it, and is it worth the price?

Moneyball

WKR
I have a guide jacket as well, and I’ve been thinking about upgrading to the catalyst. How much better is it, and is it worth the price?

In my opinion it is better and I’m glad that I made the switch. It is much quieter, and the FL gear in genera fits me much better. It may not be quite as wind resistant but that hasn’t been a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MillCreekMike

Lil-Rokslider
IMO the Catalyst is a better soft shell than the Guide DCS, however I sold the Catalyst because I like my Cabellas look out fleece soft shell better. My DCS is a solid color and is not worn for hunting. For pants i just made the opposite switch than you, I went from shreaded pairs of Kanabs to Attack & Kutana's.