First Lite Kanab....A+++

rodney482

WKR
Just ordered some Firstlite...

Looking forward to trying the new pant and boxer

armyjoe

Super Moderator
I just got my order the other day. The pants fit amazing!! I took Aron's advice and ordered the medium and not the large. Good thing I did because the medium is definitely true to size and maybe a few inches larger. The new boxers........ PERFECT! They hit the nail on the head with having no stitching on the inside. LLano QZ fit is really nice with the "shooters" cut on it. As well as the Labrador jacket and Springer Vest. I bought everything haha. First Lite really hit a home run with there new and improved line this year.

rodney482

WKR
I just got my order the other day. The pants fit amazing!! I took Aron's advice and ordered the medium and not the large. Good thing I did because the medium is definitely true to size and maybe a few inches larger. The new boxers........ PERFECT! They hit the nail on the head with having no stitching on the inside. LLano QZ fit is really nice with the "shooters" cut on it. As well as the Labrador jacket and Springer Vest. I bought everything haha. First Lite really hit a home run with there new and improved line this year.

I have 5 pr of the older boxers so I am guessing I will be buying some more of the new ones.

I have a new pair of the Kanab's in hand. The fit is very much improved. I wear 33/32 jeans and I ordered the mediums. They fit perfectly. I am also liking the new boxers but I never tried the older ones.

mdog

FNG
Would the mediums fit someone with a 33 waist and 34 inseam? Trying to avoid the "high-water" look.

Vandal 44

WKR
I am looking at these pants as well, before I drop that much cash I need more information. How durable they are, would these be good for early season hunts when the temps get in the upper 70's and lower 80's. For those that have the new Kanab pants can you post some reviews. Thanks