First Lite Kanab....A+++

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've been using these for a few days now and the difference in fit from 2011-2012 is night and day!

I couldn't wear these in years past because my legs were to large and did allow me to walk up hill without a tremendous amount of resistance in the quad area. The 2012 model does not have this issue and the articulation point in the knees is cut perfect and allows for long strides on flat ground or uphill.

Another key feature on the Kanab's is size/location of the front pockets, as they are in am ore forward position and allow for quicker and easier access compared to having them on the side. The pockets are also billowed slightly and will give you plenty of room for elk calls and things of that nature without binding while you walk.

I ordered a large and at 6'1' and 200 lbs they fit perfect. My waist line is 36 inches and my inseam is 32-33. They will fit 32-34 perfect, but 30 would not be out of the question either (just a little long).

I would not hesitate to order the 2012 Kanab's....they got it right!

http://www.storycreekinc.com/p-455-first-lite-kanab-pant.aspx

bowinhand

WKR
How are they holding up to snags, burrs, and abrasion? I got the KUIU Attack pants and on the first outing got some pulls and frays from light brush such as aspen and wild rose.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Nothing yet, but I haven't had them in the field other than day hikes. I will keep everyone posted as time goes on.

armyjoe

Super Moderator
Hey Aron, I have mine on order and went for the large. I have a 33-34 inch waist but too have the muscular thigh issue with the 2011 fit. I went back and forth on ordering the medium or large (went large). Do you think the large will fit well or be a tad big with my borderline waist size which is at the 33-34 inch size?

I remember Aron trying on the 2010 pants in the First Lite warehouse up in Boise... They were just a bit tight as I remember! I hope the new ones are better fitting.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Nick,

You remember it a little different than me! I remember running around the warehouse with a set of XL's pulled up to my chest doing a little chicken dancing at the same time:)

Joe,

You're gonna need a medium for sure. The sizing is spot on to regular pants now and sizing up won't be needed.

jframe

FNG
got mine yesterday--theyre awesome!im 6'0' and 210# with thick legs,pants fit a ton better than the 2011

Slim Jim

WKR
I am ready to buy a pair this week so that I have them for my Nevada mule deer hunt next month. Does anyone know where I can get them cheaper than $180? Any info would be appreciated. Thanx

Slim Jim

WKR
I just received my kanab pants and they feel real comfy. Going scouting this weekend in the country and can't wait to see how well they work.