Sold First Lite, Kuiu, Sitka, Badlands gear dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunkie

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ok, if someone wants the buy the rest as a package deal so I can save on shipping I will sell the rest for 650 shipped. Kuiu pro down pants and jacket in large brand new, sitka apex back pack in perfect shape, FL obsidian pants with the tear at the seat with the suspenders. Just to put this in perspective the Pro down jacket and pants are 726 dollars before tax from Kuiu. So how about a free sitka apex pack and FL obsidian pants! As well as 100 dollars of the price from Kuiu for the Pro pants and jacket.

Last edited:
OP
G

gearjunkie

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PMs responded to. Anyone who wanted pictures please give me your number or email. This new iphone takes pictures with ridiculous file size that I cannot attach to the posts.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
PMs responded to. Anyone who wanted pictures please give me your number or email. This new iphone takes pictures with ridiculous file size that I cannot attach to the posts.
When you attach the file, at the bottom it should say “actual size” click that and change it to medium

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can only speak to the FL stuff, but those are some real good deals. Working on freeing up some funds for those Uncompahgre pants, will send you a PM later on.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.