First lite layering

Hey, I was wondering if any of you successfully layer them uncompahgre 1.0 and 2.0 under the catalyst softshell jacket. I was told by some that they have been able to layer it under the catalyst without sizing up. Others have said they had to size up to fit it under.

I’ve got some room after layering a fuse, furnace and klamath.

Any advice would be appreciated.

OP
Colinfarre5
Ice fishing Siberia?
No 😂

My family owns a couple thousand of acres in upstate NY that we hunt whitetail on and we do way too much moving to warrant owning a solitude jacket. I might sit in the stand 2-4 hours daily.

I feel for my situation packable insulation would make way more sense.

My thought is to run furnace, 2.0, then catalyst. Maybe add fuse as my next to skin. This is if I sit in the stand for a couple hours.

Fuse/furnace/klamath/unpronounceable under Catalyst should do it! Don’t blink or scratch your nose, as you may run hot!🥵. Good thing about layering is you can figure it out on the fly!
Yes, it will fit and function! Now with a few more posts you can participate in the classifieds. Good luck!

H80Hunter

WKR
I wear an XL in everything and I layer a FL Cirrus or Patagonia Nano-Air under my catalyst jacket in the winter. It's an awesome combo for winter. I think the only snag with the Uncompagrhre is having two hoods is going to bunch up. I'd vote for a Sitka Celsius Midi/Kelvin Active, or Patagonia Nano Air type jacket with no hood. I dont need to size up to do it either.

The multiple hoods can make it difficult for archery hunting. Sitka Celsius would be better for that application IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk