First Lite new duffle and stuff sacks

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
Brand new on their website today.

Anyone have thoughts on them? I need to buy stuff sacks for some winter camping so debating if I want to try them out or not.

Athame

Lil-Rokslider
I was looking at the Duffles this morning. Pretty cool, I'd say. I might just have to pick
one up!

OP
M

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
Wife got me one for my birthday. Medium one. It's the nicest duffel bag I have ever owned. I really like the straps on it because they are setup to work really well as backpack straps too, so you don't need to carry it on your side. Other duffels I have owned always were super uncomfortable when wearing backpack style.

All that being said, it's a pretty expensive bag for something that will be used for:
1. Weekend/Weeklong trips to the cabin with the kids
2. Camping trips with the family
3. Truck bag for hunting trips
4. Carry on luggage

I'm sure I'll get the mileage out of it I want, just not all of it will be a dedicated hunting purpose.

Overall, I like it a lot and happy she got it for me, but if there were other items on your needs list for hunting I would probably spring for those first.

Wife got me one for my birthday. Medium one. It's the nicest duffel bag I have ever owned. I really like the straps on it because they are setup to work really well as backpack straps too, so you don't need to carry it on your side. Other duffels I have owned always were super uncomfortable when wearing backpack style.

All that being said, it's a pretty expensive bag for something that will be used for:
4. Carry on luggage

I'm sure I'll get the mileage out of it I want, just not all of it will be a dedicated hunting purpose.

Overall, I like it a lot and happy she got it for me, but if there were other items on your needs list for hunting I would probably spring for those first.
appreciate the response!

OP
M

Meridian90

Lil-Rokslider
appreciate the response!
No problem! It can best be described as every conversation i've had about them goes about like this:

1: "wow that's a really nice bag. I really like that."
me: "Thanks, it was a present from my wife. It's perfect for me."
1: "nice, how much do those run?"
me: This one is like $160 bucks
1: Blank stare

Not saying I haven't had the same conversation about almost every hunting piece of FL, SG, Exo, Sitka piece of gear I own, but I'm sure we are all used to the conversation.

No problem! It can best be described as every conversation i've had about them goes about like this:

1: "wow that's a really nice bag. I really like that."
me: "Thanks, it was a present from my wife. It's perfect for me."
1: "nice, how much do those run?"
me: This one is like $160 bucks
1: Blank stare

Not saying I haven't had the same conversation about almost every hunting piece of FL, SG, Exo, Sitka piece of gear I own, but I'm sure we are all used to the conversation.
Oh yeah haha i have been there.

BigPun

FNG

4. Carry on luggage

Thanks for the review. I will have to look into picking one up for this season!

j_laucks

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up one of the roll top stuff sacks in the Large size. It is very similar to other drybags that I have had in the past but is plenty big enough to fit a pair of boots and some other gear or a set of heavier bibs & a jacket. Nice quality!