First Lite Observasions from a newbie

Luked

WKR
so I have made up my mind that this year I am going to work on buying some good quality performance clothing.
I like the Patterns with First Lite so for Christmas that's what I asked for.
the mother in law came through and got me 3 pcs off of my list.
the Uncompahgre insulated vest, the Soft shell shooting glove 2.0, and the tag cuff merino beanie.

I haven't got to wear the beanie and gloves much other than trying them on but really like how they fit and feel.
the vest is another story.
I wear a Carhart vest all through winter with just a hoodie on underneath and have for quite a few years now and love the vests.
after wearing the Uncompahgre vest now I want another one in a solid color to just wear for every day use. this is the warmest vest I have ever worn and love the light weight of it.
the only thing that I wish it did have was chest pockets on each side but other than that I love the thing.
this will not be my last piece of First Lite gear that is for sure. already have my eyes on quite a few other pieces to fill my system up the way I want.

Agross

WKR
Me too. Slowly got into first lite about a year ago. Love the few pieces I have( kanabs, Chama hoody, springer vest, brimmed and tag cuff beanies, and have a pair of gaiters on the way) Just got the tag cuff beanie for Christmas and am gonna love that thing. Fits better than most beanies I've bought. It's actually long enough.

Lawdwaz

FNG
Am I the only one that doesn't like (can't stand) the elastic in the hand warmer pockets of the Sanctuary Jacket? They are NOT user friendly IMO and will need to be adapted.

I'm not sold on the strength of the jackets main zipper either, I don't see it as a particularly long life product. Too bad.......

Dameon

WKR
Am I the only one that doesn't like (can't stand) the elastic in the hand warmer pockets of the Sanctuary Jacket? They are NOT user friendly IMO and will need to be adapted.

I'm not sold on the strength of the jackets main zipper either, I don't see it as a particularly long life product. Too bad.......

Agreed. The hand warmer pockets are a pain in the rear to use. I have to fight the elastic to get my hands in. They are very warm, but I use a hand muff instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk