First Lite Obsidian fit and sizing compared to Kuiu Attacks

PHo

WKR
I don't live near a First Lite dealer but am interested in getting a pair of obsidian pants so I'll have to order online sight unseen. I'm 5'7" 170lbs and I normally run Kuiu attacks in size 32. For those of you who know, what size obsidians should I be ordering and how is the fit compared to the attacks?

I'm 6"3" and 217.5lbs an wear a XL in the Obsidians and a 38 comfortably in the Attacks. The fit of the obsidians are like pajamas to me - very comfortable and lightweight - I really like them. I would think a Medium would work well for you. Hopefully someone chimes in that is the same size as you are

OP
P

PHo

WKR
Thanks for the reply. Are the obsidians baggier in the legs than the attacks? I read a few reviews from people who said they were like clown/MC Hammer pants.

ShakeDown

WKR
Definitely baggier around the thigh.

I am 6’ 210# and wear 36 in the Attacks and L in the Obsidians.

Rodéo

WKR
I have around the same specs as you size wise. I wear a 32 pro pant from kuiu (same as attacks but with knee pads) and they are form-fitting around the thighs and taper out some in the legs. I wear a medium in the obsidians. The waist is almost perfect, maybe half an inch too big. Certainly looser around the thighs and legs, as stated above, not mc-hammer pants but absolutely a more baggy fit than the 32 pro pants I have. You should be fine with a medium pair of obsidians.