WTS First Lite Obsidian Merino Pants - XT / First Lite Fusion NWOT

raferalston

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
$100 FREE shipping. Brand new. Tried on and they're a little too tight in the seat.

Obsidian Merino Pants - XT / First Lite Fusion

Silent, odor-resistant, and comfortable from 100 degrees to late in the season, the Obsidian merino pant takes the torch from the best-selling Kanab 2.0 pant with the fit being based off our hugely popular Corrugate Guide Pant. The Obsidian's ergonomic design and proprietary, stretch merino/nylon fabric work in conjunction to move and flex with the body and provide maximum durability all while preserving the qualities you love about Merino. Reinforced with rip-stop nylon, this woven merino pant has no UV signature or shine and fends off odor-causing bacteria better than any synthetic. Stretch nylon panels also enhance range-of-motion and provide durability and support in high-stress areas. The Obsidian pant is equipped with detachable suspenders for a superior fit with pack or harness and can be used with other First Lite pants. This piece is machine washable and will dry quickly over a branch or on a line. These features make the Obsidian a superior choice for a wide range of stationery and active hunting applications.

Attachments

• obsidian-pant_fusion_1667x2000_1_2048x.jpeg
    obsidian-pant_fusion_1667x2000_1_2048x.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What the hell is XT? Are you meaning extra large tall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
R

raferalston

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What the hell is XT? Are you meaning extra large tall?

It's a size that First Lite offers on many of their pants. You're welcome to check the website for additional details. They offer a pretty extensive sizing chart as well as a size description.

KJStechly

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's a size that First Lite offers on many of their pants. You're welcome to check the website for additional details. They offer a pretty extensive sizing chart as well as a size description.

So again, they must be meaning XLT?
d4da43b88fbcebd0eeee3d839fb6001a.jpg

OP
R

raferalston

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Still available. I added a screenshot to illustrate the XT size that they are sold in. Not sure what all the confusion is about but they are great pants. To me they fit like a 38x34.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 9.27.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 9.27.47 PM.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 19