First Lite pant sizing

Looking to pick up a pair of corrugate pants. I wear a 36-38 inch waist on most pants (more at 36 than 38). Of course that’s right on the fringe of L/XL on their sizing. Don’t want them too tight, but also don’t want a bunch of material bunched up on the waist.

Any real world experience from someone in that size range? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tater1973

WKR
I had the same problem that you are experiencing. I went with the XL because the L left little room for layering. The XL doesn't bunch up on the Corrugates as it does on Kanabs. Hope this helps you out.

Sturgeon

WKR
I'm 34 waist and the large were too roomy, if I were to order new ones I would go with mediums.

Caspar

Lil-Rokslider
new member here.
i wear a 38 in jeans but theyr very loose on me. a 36 is just about right/bordering snug. i just recently rolled the dice and bought a pair of corrugates from a member on this site and they fit perfectly. they have elastic in the waist so they will give a little and i would have no problems running a thicker baselayer under them.

Definitely do not go xl man.
I'm a a 35-36 and larges would fall off with no base layer.
I have mediums now.
There a reason xls are always forsale in the classified. There for like 40 and above imo

jjjjeremy

Lil-Rokslider
I'm a 36x34 and went with Medium Tall. I initially ordered LT, but they were too baggy for me. The waist band is stretched to the max, but it's not uncomfortable.

Dmiller25

FNG
With a 36” waist I would recommend the lg which should give you enough room for layers.

Jsn_leonard

Lil-Rokslider
34 waist for me and I wear Med long. I bought a Large and had to have them taken in by the seamstress

AirborneEScouter

Lil-Rokslider
I’m a 34 and thought I needed large. Nope, had to return for mediums. Have corrugate guides and obsidians, both medium and fit right. Would guess large would be your size

ORdude

FNG
I would say size down from my experience, I am a 33 or 34 waist and am in the middle of sizing. I went with the larges and wore them twice and decided they are too big.

tonedover

FNG
Looking to pick up a pair of corrugate pants. I wear a 36-38 inch waist on most pants (more at 36 than 38). Of course that’s right on the fringe of L/XL on their sizing. Don’t want them too tight, but also don’t want a bunch of material bunched up on the waist.

Any real world experience from someone in that size range? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM me about an item you have for sale please

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
I would def go Larges, I have a 34-36" waist depending on my fitness level and even at 36" the larges are plenty big on me. Next pair I will be dropping down to the mediums.

Lowg08

WKR
I wear the xl and I’m a solid 36 but I need length to because I’m a 36 inseam also

Tower

FNG
I’m 6’ 5” 250# and I fluctuate between 36-38” waist and wear XL Tall in both the Guides and Obsidians. The Large was just a bit too snug for my taste. The XL is slightly too loose but it leaves room for layers and is plenty flexible. The tall 36” inseam is a must for me.

I am 5'9" and weigh 195lbs with a 33-34 inch waist. I went with larges in the cataylst and while I have a bit of room right at the waist the mediums would be too small for my thighs. The larges would definitely fit a 36 inch waist comfortably.

If I had smaller, non-weight lifting, thighs then a medium would probably fit perfectly.

GregB

WKR
I have a 34" waist and the L were too roomy. They will be in the classifieds shortly.

Fritz

FNG
I am 6'3", wear a 34"-35" pants, the LT are great for early season, like XLT late season for room for long johns. Fit is amazing and comfortable IMO.