WTS First Lite pants and balaclava, Kuiu jacket, Outdoor Research gloves

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
First up, First Lite Corrugate pants. Medium, regular inseam length. Cipher. Excellent condition. I wore them a few times but decided I preferred the solid tan color. I just washed them in Nikwax Tech Wash. I'd like to get $120 shipped for these.

Next, First Lite Tundra Balaclava. Fusion. Great shape, barely used. More warmth than I really need most of the time. $35 shipped. Done been sold.

Kuiu Guide jacket. Medium. Verde 1.0. I bought this one used so I can't speak for the previous owner's use but it looks like it was worn a decent amount. There's also some staining along the stitching. It looks like the previous owner tried to seal the seams with something but I'm not sure. It's purely cosmetic. I only used the jacket a handful of times. A bit too tight of a fit for me. $100 shipped. SOLD

Last item: Outdoor Research Firebrand gloves. Medium. I bought these used. They are big and bulky. I bought them to wear over some light liner gloves when I sit down to glass for a while. They work well for that, I just found something that works better for my purposes. The leather shows some wear but they are in good shape with no damage. $50 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0581.JPG
    IMG_0581.JPG
    288.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0586.JPG
    IMG_0586.JPG
    484.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited: