First Lite Pattern for Northeast Turkey

I am thinking about buying one of their Chicken suits and hoods for turkey hunting this spring. Typical forrest floor stationary ambush hunting in Northeast hard wood forrests. Vegetation will be partial going to full green by the end of season. For turkey, I usually run first lite gear in fusion, but I am curious if anyone prefers one of their other patterns like cipher or specter for the turkey woods.

fatlander

WKR
Sitting still is the best pattern in the turkey woods. I don’t care what you’re wearing, if you sit still and aren’t sky lighted any pattern will work. If you can’t sit still or set up with little to no back cover, no camo is going to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tater86

Lil-Rokslider
Fusion or Specter will be your best bet in the northeast turkey woods. As noted, no movement is key to success in the turkey woods, but utilizing the leafy suit with natural movement and one of those two patterns that have natural greens in them will be the ticket. They have both served me well here in PA.

My cousin hunts in Western Pa in his fusion all the time. He loves it. I hunt in my kryptek highlander or mandrake and i like that. My dad still hunt in his old mossy oak bottomland and is comfortable in that. i guess my point is if you like it use it. If you wanna play with something else enjoy that. I think its cool how many options are out there.