First Lite rain gear

Bärenjäger

Lil-Rokslider
I can't speak to FL, but I have Kuiu's Chugach top and bottom and they are very effective. I've sat in downpours and used the pants in thick, wet brush. They do their job.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I have the FL ultra light rain gear, and have only needed the top. I carry a tiny rain tarp and pitch it if rain is coming. One time it beat me and I nestled under a big pine, lit small fire and rode it out. FL stuff is good stuff, as are the main players

TheCougar

WKR
I have the first generation Boundary Stormtight 2.5 layer. Not impressed after several seasons and little exposure to rain. The couple of times I actually used it prolonged precipitation, it wetted out quickly. I’ve switched to Arcteryx for heavy duty use and I’m trying a couple of non-hunting brands for lightweight shells.

FL dude here, had the vapor jacket a few years ago and it worked fine, until I started moving and I’d sweat buckets. I just quit wearing a rain jacket.

mcmurder77

Lil-Rokslider
I have the sitla seak stormtight and I love it. It has spent many days in the field either busting wet brush in NW oregon or on the Boston with me crabbing and fishing.
I think I am going to retreat the face fabric with some dwr spray. After 4 years it has started to hold more water.
But I haven't been wet yet.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk