First lite removed from guidefitter??

Pagashaw

FNG
For those that use guidefitter, have you noticed first lite is no longer available? Went on the site today to order something and it's gone. Thought it was strange considering they have been adding alot of companies lately.

Hey guys -

You're correct, the First Lite shop is temporarily down for some back-end upgrades. We're working to get it up & running ASAP. Appreciate you using Guidefitter & your patience while we work through this.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

- Brian W. w/ Guidefitter

OP
P

Pagashaw

FNG
Good to hear it's not gone for good. Thanks for the update Brian!

Tbuckus

WKR
Hey guys -

You're correct, the First Lite shop is temporarily down for some back-end upgrades. We're working to get it up & running ASAP. Appreciate you using Guidefitter & your patience while we work through this.

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

- Brian W. w/ Guidefitter

It would be awesome if you could get Crispi on your site.

Rob5589

WKR
Just a side note; I placed an order for Peak Refuel which was delayed due to supply chain issues. The CS at Guidefitter was very responsive to inquiries and apologetic for the delay, which was not there doing. Few more orders through them have been perfect as well.

CentralFLMike

Lil-Rokslider
It's likely based on the category under which you qualify for Guidefitter privileges. I believe the individual company chooses the industry/profession/demographic their product would suit best.

Just an update - the upgrades on the Guidefitter side are complete and First Lite is live again on the Guidefitter Grid.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Brianc74

WKR
Man. You guys are lucky. On my Guide-fitter account, I don’t have First Lite or Crispy.
Are there different levels for veterans?

Brian

chadcharb

Lil-Rokslider
I wish I had crispi on mine to. I wear them for hunting and work boots!

sneaky

"DADDY"
How convenient that First Lite disabled their page for veterans until hunting seasons are mostly finished, then opened it back up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Are you referring to FL’s website or the above?
I'm referring to their Guidefitter page which is what this thread was referencing. I'm done with them and their Sun Valley shenanigans.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

swampokie

WKR
I ordered some federal ammo the day my child was born and it arrived the week he graduated. I have it to him for graduation gift. True story

Man. You guys are lucky. On my Guide-fitter account, I don’t have First Lite or Crispy.
Are there different levels for veterans?

Brian

Both companies offer directly from their website. Create an account and follow the steps for the Pro programs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk