First Lite returns

Wheels

WKR
I recently bought 2 pairs of Uncompahgre pants during the Gravy Boat Sale unsure of size and thought I would return the size that didn’t work out. Filed a return authorization and didn’t get return shipping postage for the “free returns”. I contacted First Lite and was informed that free returns aren’t allowed on items that are discounted. I guess I learned a valuable lesson. FYI.

Yeah, they’ve had that rule in place for several years. Can’t really blame them, I’m sure they have the sale to unload inventory at the end of the season.

Fortunately though their garments holds their value and I’m sure you can unload it here if you want. Heck last year when they sold off the Woodburys, they we’re bringing more here than they sold for during the sale.

OP
Wheels

Wheels

WKR
It’s not that big a deal, I guess I should have read the fine print.
I’ve got a pair of medium cipher pants and large brown pants I plan on returning.

ChrisAU

WKR
You could probably sell them now for more than you paid for them. Post em up on the Facebook First Lite Buy/Sell/Trade page.

Correct me if I am wrong, but First Lite said that they would accept returns on products purchased during the sale, but you would only be receiving credit. I think it might be worth your time to investigate this, if it matters to you. otherwise, you can always sell it on the website for more than you probably purchased it for.

Johnboy

WKR
I got stung the same way with their Labor Day sale. I tried the Sanctuary jacket in medium (sleeves too short) and large (my family could live in the torso area of that thing), and they wouldn't give me a refund. I ended up with the Solitude, which worked out ok. Like you, I should've read the fine print, but I still think the policy sucks. Live and learn.

You could probably sell them now for more than you paid for them. Post em up on the Facebook First Lite Buy/Sell/Trade page.

I’ve looked on FB for this group or page and can’t find anything. Do you have a link or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just learned this same lesson.. ordered a jacket at a discounted rate because I wanted to check it out (since you can no longer look at them in the store). I knew if I didn't like it, I would have to pay return shipping myself, which I was fine with... Apparently I didn't read far enough down in the fine print because I received a gift card rather than a refund - looked up the policy and they dont offer refunds on anything bought at less than full retail.. kinda a joke in my opinion.

I'll call them tomorrow and let them know what I think about it and see what they tell me.

Just learned this same lesson.. ordered a jacket at a discounted rate because I wanted to check it out (since you can no longer look at them in the store). I knew if I didn't like it, I would have to pay return shipping myself, which I was fine with... Apparently I didn't read far enough down in the fine print because I received a gift card rather than a refund - looked up the policy and they dont offer refunds on anything bought at less than full retail.. kinda a joke in my opinion.

I'll call them tomorrow and let them know what I think about it and see what they tell me.

I can kinda understand the no exchanges thing on sale cause u could buy whatever then ask to swap to your size.
But no refund wtf is that?
Not like ya bought on sale and want msrp refund. Just want the money you spent. Pretty redic policy.
If any other companies would expand there merino line I'd leave fl behind at this point.

When I called them they said they’d refund me, last night I just randomly got confirmation of gift cards I was receiving. I’ll call today and see what that’s all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to pay return shipping on some sanctuary gear while I dialed in the size. Didn’t buy it on sale. Probably, spent $30 sending stuff back to them. It sucks but is the price you pay for buying gear from someplace with no stocking dealers. It is worth it to me to get the size right.