First lite sale

Saved a bunch with this sale. Switching over the whole kit. Looks like I'll have a lot of Kuiu for sale soon

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Is there an additional discount code we can apply at checkout?

That’s what I am wondering... kind of lackluster prices by the time you pay shipping and tax. Unless you are buying a lot of items. Wanted to buy a pair of merino bottoms but tax and shipping adds like $15 to the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I am wondering... kind of lackluster prices by the time you pay shipping and tax. Unless you are buying a lot of items. Wanted to buy a pair of merino bottoms but tax and shipping adds like $15 to the price.

Agreed. Love FL, but they need to give free shipping over $100-150

atenjones

FNG
Yep. It’s 2020 and nobody wants to pay shipping - especially when dropping hundreds of dollars on long underwear.

I believe their whole thought was that since they offer free returns, they don’t offer free shipping. I don’t like that approach.

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
Yep. It’s 2020 and nobody wants to pay shipping - especially when dropping hundreds of dollars on long underwear.

I don’t drop hundreds on long underwear, I was looking to buy a Christmas gift. I only use 1 pair for a hunting trip. A good quality merino you can get by with it. I also like the zip off bottoms because I get really hot hiking and really cold sitting so I like to shed them and it’s a pain pulling boots off. My point is when so many companies are out there that offer free shipping and are in a state with no sales tax for the out of state sales it’s hard to pay tax and shipping when I can get a similar product (kuiu or Sitka) for 10% off l, free shipping, and no tax at any given time of the year.

greenomics

Lil-Rokslider
^ Agreed. I had a couple things in the cart, but decided the discount was not worth it once shipping and tax were added.

j33

WKR
Same, I added a few things almost pulled the trigger and realized 20% really is nothing to get excited about. Can get comparable gear for much better discount. Ordered me some Saxx Merino gear for half the price, I’m sure it’s close to equivalent.

j33

WKR
Does anyone else make zipoff bottoms other than Kuiu or Firstlite? Hate paying $100 for them.

When I looked around late spring only Kuiu had them at the time. Peloton 97 is amazing though so breathable and extremely light would. Probably my best purchase of clothing this year, can’t believe more company don’t make them.