First Lite Sawbuck brush pants - two thumbs up

Not a First Lite fanboy (yet), but figured I would relate some recent experience with their Sawbuck brush pants. I was hunting for hogs here in GA and ended up venturing far off the trail in an area that was wall to wall briars and thorns. At one point, I had to laugh at myself for being way too ambitious, because I was basically ripping my body through terrain that not even a hog would try to get through. I'm pretty sure that if I had been wearing a "typical" pair of hunting pants, I would have emerged from this brush naked and bloody from the waist down.

Suffice to say, the Sawbuck pants took everything I threw at them. I have the green version which looks like a normal pant rather than two tone, so they're quite versatile. Brush or no brush, these are great pants that will remain at the top of my rotation. Two scraped and bloody thumbs up.

Kotaman

WKR
These intrigued me, but they were the funkiest fitting pants I’ve ever tried. Tried to different sizes. Huge thighs, tapered legs...I thought they fit really odd.

OP
S
These intrigued me, but they were the funkiest fitting pants I’ve ever tried. Tried to different sizes. Huge thighs, tapered legs...I thought they fit really odd.
I find them pretty normal fitting, if not just slightly bigger than expected, but not too bad for me.

OP
S
How quiet are they?
Good question - I haven't paid much attention. Quiet enough to work for my purposes. I'm mostly using them when I hunt pigs in the GA woods - so they're no louder than the sound of the underbrush beneath my feet. Plus, pigs don't hear so well. I wouldn't say they are super swishy like some other pants.