First Lite SEAK Jacket sizing

Flaboy

Lil-Rokslider
Im going to be purchasing a SEAK rain jacket but Im unsure what size to get. Ive read that it tends to run big but I also want to accomodate for layering if need be. I would also like for my bino harness to fit in as well which I think is the tricky part of the sizing. Im 6ft 245lbs and wear a 2XL in FL shirts. I called FL to get their opinion and the rep told me I should go with an XL but he didnt sound too convincing when I asked if my bino harness would fit under the XL. I came here to see if any of you had any experience on sizing with a bino harness.

bmod93

FNG
I just received my seak jacket today. I would definitely agree that they run big. I normally wear a large jacket so that's what I ordered. I can wear my uncompagre puffy underneath it with ease which is also a large. I would say order your normal size if you're looking to layer and size down if you're looking for over lighter baselayers

WhiteOak

Lil-Rokslider
I'd say they run big or bag out in the midsection. However the cuffs even let all the way out are a little tight for my liking.

bmod93

FNG
bmod93, can you share your height/weight? I am looking to purchase a FL Seak jacket shortly, and was planning to get an L. I'm 6'2" and 185. But seeing this photo is causing me to reconsider the sizing. I certainly want to be able to layer underneath, but it looks very baggy in the mid-section. Thanks
I'm 6'1" and roughly 215. I never tried a medium out, but I would be concerned about the length of sleeves and torso.

HoneyDew

WKR
I find FL mid/outer/rain layers are consistent meaning you can buy the same size and they layer perfectly. Base layers I actually size up one. Im 6’ 215 with broad shoulders and long arms. I have the uncompaghre jacket and SEAK in L. Both fit well and I can layer them well. Base layers shirts/hoodies etc I go XL and they’re spot on. FWIW