First Lite Seak pants fit

Cmb213

FNG
Hey all, my first post. I am putting together my gear for a Newfoundland moose trip and want to upgrade my rain gear. I'm happy with my FL Seak jacket but I'm concerned the matching pants won't fit well over rubber boots. Anyone have and experience with how tightly those pants fit around the ankle? Would they work over lacrosse or muck boots? Thanks!

Jauwater

WKR
I'd like to revive this thread, and see if we can get anyone to comment on the sizing of these pants. Reviews are all over the place. People who are much larger than me claim the mediums are the perfect size, and guys about my size claim the small is a bit small. I'm a small in most of their pants. I'm interested in getting a pair, but curious what everyone else experience regards to fit. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using Tapatalk

OP
Cmb213

Cmb213

FNG
I ended up buying them and I'm very happy with them. I'm 6'2 and 205lbs, 34x32 pants size and the large was spot on. I wear a large in all FL pants. A little snug in the hips but I'd say its the cut of the pants, I had no problem wearing them over a base layer and a pair of lightweight hunting pants. They taper quite a bit down the leg to the ankle but not like slim fit pants. I wore them over a pair of irish setter rubber boots and they were snug but not tight around the boots. Plenty of mobility, held up very well to thick nasty brush. Not the quietest material but I noticed they "broke in" a bit and quieted down some. They block the wind nicely but don't breathe well. But the full length zippers are good for venting heat while hiking. Great paints, worth the money in my opinion. Any other questions shoot me a message!