First Lite Shorts

Mtnboy

WKR
How is the length on these?

Long enough for a 6' 3" guy to not be showing 4" of skin above the knees?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

According to their website a size large is a 10 3/4" inseam. I prefer 11-12" basketball shorts which are at the knee if not a little below, so they look to be right at the top of the knee for a 33" inseam.

• Banned
OP
Mtnboy

Mtnboy

WKR
I understand there is a lot of considerations to sizing, but its kinda disappointing they don't offer them in Regular and Long length.

How can they expect the same shorts to fit someone 5' 8" and also someone 6' 3" ?

sndmn11

WKR
I am wondering about the girth. If they are skinny enough that when you squat or step high the cuff doesn't fall back down, then its a no go.

I hate too man Daisy Dukes! Not even a shorts guy really even in the summer. But when I do show off my pasty legs I'd like as much covered as possible lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

muddydogs

WKR
What on earth could these $100 drawers possibly have to offer that a $15 pair from walmart couldn't handle?

I was thinking the same thing. Its not like your looking for warmth, waterproof, quiet, concealment or protection there shorts and all there doing is covering your junk.

mine came today in xl,fit like a pair of 38 carhartt shorts. very roomy and deep for the boys. think am going to like these real well. cant wear skinny hip huggers and these are not, definitely old mans shorts.

OP
Mtnboy

Mtnboy

WKR
I got to try some on the other day.

I'm 6' 3" and 32" waist. The M were about 2" above my knees and good in the waist. The L were too big in the waist and about 1 3/4" above my knees.

No go for me, I prefer my shorts at least in the neighborhood of touching the tops of my knees.