First Lite Specter Pattern

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member

Kevin Harlander of First Lite joins us in this episode to talk about the newly released pattern called Specter. Specter is a whitetail specific pattern and Kevin shares the science behind the design.
https://www.firstlite.com/
Ep-81-Specter.jpg

bobinmi

WKR
I'm a bit dissapointed. Fusion and Cipher covered things pretty well on the camo side. I certainly would have preferred that they add windstopper to something.

I'm a bit disappointed that fusion is being phased out for the Sanctuary jacket. I've been trying to get a fusion Sanctuary jacket for months but they've never been in stock. I have 10+ other things from FL that are all in fusion but now this one last jacket will be in a different pattern.

Last edited:
I'm a bit disappointed that fusion is being phased out for the Sanctuary jacket. I've been trying to get a fusion Sanctuary jacket for months but they've never been in stock. I have 10+ other things from FL that are all in fusion but now this one last jacket will be in a different pattern.
To be honest though... I'm not sure the difference is that crazy. I plan on a catalyst or solitude jacket and I'm def gonna be wearing fusion layers under it. I feel you though, my ocd would be killing me. Try the buy/sale Facebook groups. They may have your flavor.