First Lite System for Spring Gobbler?

I’m a big fan of First Lite clothing and am looking for the best system for eastern spring turkey hunts (40-60 degree average mornings). Hoping to use the same gear for early season whitetail bow hunts. Any recommendations on which pant/jacket to use for these purposes? FL customer service advised the catalyst system. Just wanted some extra opinions. Thanks in advance

My love for first lite ends with their merino wool base layers. I wear them for all my hunting activities.
I run and gun for eastern spring gobblers and hunt a lot. There are much cheaper and effective clothes to wear at those times of the year.
For me it's either a leafy suit or mossy oak outerwear from the mossy oak store.
Turkey hunting for me usually finds me in greenbriar or crossing dead fall in the steep stuff.
This results in a lot of trashed outerwear for me. A $20 pair of trashed pants are easier to toss and replace than the $150 first lite offering.
I also feel there are a lot more effective camo patterns available out there for Turkey than what first lite offers.

Hondo

WKR
My primary pieces are the First Lite Phantom 3D Leafy suite and headcover in Fusion. What is underneath matters much less but if I'm going all FL then up top I like the Wick as a base layer with a Klamath Hoody over it. I typically pack a Uncle Padre vest if I get chilled. For bottoms I like the Corrugate pants with Brambler gaiters for where I generally hunt gobblers as there is considerable morning dew and thorny scrub. Wick bottom base layer for me as well.

On a crisp 40 degree morning I get cold sitting motionless with my back to a tree. Last thing I want is a shivering leg. At the lower end of your temps, I use solitude bibs. You can unzip legs if you get warm. They will get torn up if you are busting brush though. Catalyst is a great system if you aren't getting into a lot of thorns/ briars. Corrugate set is a good outer layer set if you will be in thorny terrain, but is too loud imo for whitetail. Catalyst is probably your best bet.

topher89

WKR
Patterns are a mix of cipher and fusion...

Bottoms: Corrugate pants with a base layer depending on temp
Top: Wick crew neck, Kiln Hoody. Optional: Klamath QZ and Brooks down
Fusion Neck gaiter and fusion gloves

toughest part of turkey hunting is always the morning. I tend to let myself be cold in the morning so I am not sweating bullets in the afternoon

I have a bunch of fusion stuff

corugate pants
hoodie shirt
catlyt jacket

i layer underneath for colder weather.

I had one of the leafy jackets but i Didn’t use it as much. Fusion seem to do fine for concealment as long as I do my part.