WTS First Lite Uncompahgre Jacket - Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

7mm-08

WKR
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I have a first-generation First Lite Uncompahgre puffy jacket in Realtree Max-1 in size small for sale. This jacket has been hanging in the closet (uncompressed) for a few years and I'd rather see someone get some use out of it than to have it continue living this lonely existence. The jacket is in very good to excellent condition with no stains, holes or other defects and no funky odors. I invite you do to your own research, but the jacket is fairly windproof, fairly waterproof and a good option for fall hunts. What I will say with no reservation is that this jacket is not made for sitting and glassing with temperatures in the teens for hours, which is my need for a puffy currently. As with all the stuff I sell on Rokslide, if the buyer is not satisfied with the item upon receipt, send it back to me (on your dime) and I'll refund your money with no questions asked or any passive/aggressive BS. I need $100 for the jacket and that includes the PayPal G & S fee and shipping to your door.

JACKET HAS BEEN SOLD.

Attachments

• P1070604.JPG
    P1070604.JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 21
  • P1070605.JPG
    P1070605.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.