First Lite Underwear

BigDawgWill44

Lil-Rokslider
How much of a difference is there between the First Lite Kiln and Wick underwear? Looking for something October/November rifle season. I do a lot of elevation gain climbing so don’t want to sweat my ass off. Wondering if the Wick would suffice for summer through November or if I should get the Kiln.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bearsears

WKR
Ive never used the Kiln boxers but I think the wick is plenty. Especially if you are packing base layer bottoms to layer. I ran the wicks under corrugates 2nd season last year in the low 20s with snow and no baselayers without getting cold while moving. When we stopped Id throw on puffy pants. For me I think Kilns would be too hot and sweaty in anything but extremely cold weather.

Elkangle

WKR
Obviously it depends on temperature and what pants you wear but I ended up getting both...not sure how much il use the kiln before the temps get into the teens and im pretty stationary

crich

WKR
Incant recall ever stopping and thinking "boy my ass is cold" but I cant count on both hands and feet how many times Ive thought "boy my ass is sweaty!"

I think youll be fine with the wick especially with additional baselayers.