First Lite vs Kings Camo XKG

ellistim

FNG
Agree with others. Buy gear that fits your purpose and not a brand or camo pattern. Fashion is for city folk.

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
Like anything try it and decide for yourself. Most stores with hunting gear have a fairly sizable inventory of camo gear (note where they make $$$). Sportsman Warehouse typically has a bunch of options if you have one near you. Kings is good for the money for sure.

DanimalW

WKR
If you buy something from first lite that you don’t like or find out that you don’t use it much, there’s like an army of people on the internet that will buy it from you for about 10% under a sale price.

Venom One

WKR
First Lite is going to win the popularity contest, but the XKG line is quite good and you get a lot of bang for your buck. AVOID King's Hunter line - it's not very good. I'd bet that the XKG stuff can compete with First Lite's quality, and crush them in value. But do your research - each company will have pieces in the Winner and Loser categories.

twall13

WKR
Since the OP asked the question over 2 years ago, I'm going to assume he has a couple of seasons on whatever line he went with. Maybe he can report back on his thoughts from his choice?

Venom One

WKR
Since the OP asked the question over 2 years ago, I'm going to assume he has a couple of seasons on whatever line he went with. Maybe he can report back on his thoughts from his choice?
LOL Missed that detail when I chimed in. :)