first lite vs kuiu pants

Lowg08

WKR
I have the FL kanabs and obsidians. I also have the Kuiu attack pants. They both serve there purpose. I wear the wool pants when I’m hiking in a long distance hunt. I also wear them on warmer days. BUT since I have bought the attack pants I find myself wearing them for everything I do. Hunt, scout, grocery shopping and anything I do. I wear them all the time. I will replace the FL as they wear out but I am buying more attack pants to have for everything. They fit me better and are more comfortable to wear and don’t pick as easy as the wool pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
Bought the FL pants last year after much hype and went to CO. After five days, pants had multiple tears and holes. They were comfy, and I do like the "no stink" factor. That being said, I would not buy them again. Super expensive and may last 2 or 3 weeks in the backcountry. I can find better uses for the $$ they are charging.
I don't think you're talking about the corrugates. I've had the same pair for year wearing them all over AZ and yet to tear them. The Kanabs are definitely less durable but in my opinion still not too bad if you watch what you're walking through.

Attacks were the best 90 bucks I've spent on hunting pants. I find myself wearing them all the time too.
I feel like Kuiu is the best at pants. I haven't tried Kryptek but I've worn everything else. I like Sitka too but Kuiu's #1 IMO. They almost have too many choices now though.

swampokie

WKR
To me the attacks are far superior to any pants first lite has. Not sure what kuiu was thinking with the sierras but the attack is awesome.

its too bad First lite and sitka wont put hip zips in their pants. hard to go back once you wear kuiu pants and take advantage of the hipzips

SlickStickSlinger

Lil-Rokslider
I own the attack and axis hybrid pant. Attacks worked out really well in August besides being a bit warm. Which isnt a problem being able to dump the heat out of the hip vents.
The axis pant is just as incredibly comfortable and well fitting as the attack but WAY warmer.

I havent even considered FL due to the durability issues I have read about.

I went to buy the Kutanas for early season scouting and bowhunt but looks like I have to wait until they are in stock again.