First Lite

I don't have any real experience with them yet, but I just ordered the Catalyst pants. I really like the style and the material they used. I think they will be perfect for bow hunting from Sep to early Nov. Based off of their size chart I am a small so that's what I ordered. The inseam fits me perfectly, but they are too tight in the waist so I am returning them for mediums. I would suggest going a size up if you are in between two sizes for the pants.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I have the jacket and pants. Great system. Quiet as all get out which is great for tree stand hunting and plenty warm for early mornings and late evenings in early season. You will want something over it or heavy under layers under it for mid and late season.

I wore mine all season this year. Forearms are a bit tight but I was able to fit a baselayer and uncompaghre under the jacket.

I wish the pockets in the jacket were fleece lined as well but other than that is a great, versatile set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBB111

FNG
I have the jacket. It's super quiet and comfortable but does not block wind well at all so it wears a little cold. I like the jacket but now I take another mid layer.

Good luck.

kravguy

WKR
I have the pants. They are my favorite out of all I own.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I have the jacket. It's super quiet and comfortable but does not block wind well at all so it wears a little cold. I like the jacket but now I take another mid layer.

Good luck.

Same for me. Like mine. Fit is trim but not skinny. Hood is a good add and worth the upgrade IMO. It has less insulation than my jetstream or the northbranch jacket it replaced and it doesn’t block wind as well as the jetstream. Happy with mine after a few days in the wood with it.