First lite

Jotis

WKR
Does first lite make a pant with knee pads?Looking for pants for wyoming antelope rifle hunt

grefdog

FNG
I know this isn’t answering your question but wanted to share my experience. I bought voodoo tactical knees pads for my last archery antelope hunt. We averaged ~4-5 stalks a day crawling through brush and cactus. I wish I would have had elbow pads as well. I don’t think anything built in would have worked as well while crawling. For rifle you shouldn’t need all of that but something to consider as knee and elbow pads can be purchased cheap.

Tmuck44

FNG
The guide pants feel like they could alittle abuse while crawling around. Don’t think they make any with knee pads though.

Macchina

Lil-Rokslider
The cactus spikes in the sage is brutal! Even hunting rifle out there, I got down twice to shoot over my backpack and got punctured all over. I would think aftermarket Cordura knee pads would be in order for the crawl. Good fingerless Mechanix Wear gloves perhaps as well?

tonedover

FNG
Ive sold nearly all my first lite and went to sitka, but the corrugate pants are keepers.

I agree with the above to get some knee pads

the sitka pants with knee pads, the pad didnt really rest on my knee 100% of the time anyway

I would love them to make something like that - or something with the option to have removable pads. Would be great for turkey hunting also.