First Long Range Rifle - Seekins vs Fierce

HydroMT

FNG
I'm looking to upgrade my elk rifle, currently running an older 7mm Rem Mag that I've had for 10+ years but it's time to replace. I'd like a quality, well built elk rifle that is roughly 8.5 lbs or less (with scope), chambered in 7mm Rem Mag that has the accuracy required to hunt deer and elk sized game at up to 700 yards and that I can target shoot to 900+yards. I have a Leupold VX-5 3x15x44 CDS for a scope. I've been looking at the Seekins Havak PH2 and the Fierce Fury. Which rifle would you select and why? Any other options in this price range I should consider? Thanks!

My PH1 300 WM with Seekins brake was 7 lb 12.8 ounces bare. I'd be surprised if a 7RM PH-2 without brake is less than 7.5 lbs.

I have a PH1 in 28 Nosler and a Fierce fury in .300wm. Both guns shoot 1/2” or better but if I had to pick just one I would go with Seekins. The stock on the Seekins in more comfortable, better setup for long range, and customer service with Seekins is top notch. I can’t say the same about Fierce. I had many issues with their customer service. I like my Seekins enough that I just bought their new Element in 6.5PRC. The new PH2 is a little lighter then the PH1. I would call them and ask the to weigh an actual rifle in your specific caliber. I had them do this for my element and they also text me a pic on the scale. Many companies list weights and are 6-8oz off. The element was spot on.