First Mule Deer Hunt

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Lord willing,, I leave for my first Mule Deer hunt. Few friends and I drew 3rd rifle in Colorado. Been a crazy year, not the best timing, but it took 3 years to draw, so here we go.....

could still be epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck! You will have a blast. Don't forget your sunglasses, chapstick, and sunscreen! I got fried in my 2019 3rd season hunt despite being well below freezing!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Darrin

FNG
I will be headed that way from Texas. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
Stid2677

Stid2677

WKR
Well, the Lord was not willing. Got horribly sick a few days before I was to drive up. 5 solid days of vomiting, chills, sweats and repeat. Lost over 20lbs in a week. Only recovered a couple days before the tag ended and I was weak as water. I was afraid that the elevation might make it worse and with the current rona situation, getting into a hospital on the road was just too much risk. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Sorry to hear! Sometimes life goes exactly opposite how we hope and plan it will. Hope you’re doing better now!

EastMT

WKR
Oh sorry to hear that, was really looking forward to seeing you get a mulie. Hope recovery goes well.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
That is a bummer Steve. I had a max points WY deer tag hunt along with a primo pronghorn tag setup for the last two weeks of October and it was foiled by some pretty serious heath problems as well. On the bright side we have next year to look forward to. I’ve got 15 points I want to use in CO next year.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry to hear was looking forward to hearing all the great stories.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk