First sheep hunt in two weeks, what to expect and pack? Advice appreciated!

I leave for Mexico for my Carmen Island Desert Bighorn hunt in two weeks and frankly am nervous as hell yet excited too. what advice can you all give me for a desert sheep hunt or maybe a piece of gear that I wouldn't have thought to bring with that comes in handy? Main outfit is the Kuiu gila shirt & Neck gaiter, Tiburon pants, Attack gloves, L&S boots, and a dozen cans of sunscreen to go with. I'm in decent shape but I have never truly hunted in a desert yet and theres no way to get acclimated to those temperatures where I live. I have never hunted south of the border and my only true non-deer hunt in my life so far was pronghorn but that was rolling around in and glassing from a truck to cover ground with the AC blasting.

D

Deleted member 8-15-23

Rifle dialed in. Great glass. Solid boots. Renegade lowa gtx. Broke in.

Heading out first thing tomorrow morning on a 76-day hunt (sheep, grizzly, moose and goat). Can't wait to get into the mountains again and to get away from all these trappings of civilization.

Heading out first thing tomorrow morning on a 76-day hunt (sheep, grizzly, moose and goat). Can't wait to get into the mountains again and to get away from all these trappings of civilization.

Sweet that you found a Goat hunt to guide too since July! That's exciting!