First Suppressor Questions: Anyone use the Trust Shop?

So, I've got another question on this journey to buy my first suppressor.

After doing research I believe I want to set up a trust to purchase my suppressor under. Has anyone used The Trust Shop? If so would you recommend using them? Are there better places to get a trust?

Any other advice or tips from those of you who have set up a trust for your suppressors is greatly appreciated too.

Thanks

TexEnv700

Lil-Rokslider
When I bought my suppressor I used a trust because at the time it was said to be quicker to get approved. I wasn't required to do passport photos, finger prints, Chief LEO signatures, etc. Just the trust with my and any trustees, notarized signatures, plus the required NFA paperwork basically.

I am by no means an attorney, this is just what I have gathered from reading, but from what I understand, ATF Rule 41F made the process a little different now. Under 41F I think even with the trust, you will still need passport photos, finger prints, etc for each person listed in your trust. To me this doesn't change the process much for you going the trust vs individual route. In my opinion, unless you want other people to be legally able to possess/use you suppressor without you present, then the trust isn't a big benefit.

If you want to use the trust by all means go for it, just something to be aware of. It would be hard for me to wrangle anyone I wanted in the trust to get photos and figure prints so I could do the submittal; just another layer of work to get the stuff mailed off.

Might check out this link if you haven't already read all of it.

I use Silencer Shop for all my suppressor purchases. They make it really easy. You can even do the trust through them. Their app allows you to upload your own photo and you can do your fingerprints at one of their kiosks. Its really easy all the way around. The toughest part is waiting for the gov't to do its part at a snails pace.

After reading this websites FAQ sectionI have determined I will be going this route.

At the bottom of the FAQ it directs you to this site if you live outside of Texas.