First time applying for antelope tags. Advice on places to start?

EdP

WKR
Almost everything you need to know is available on the Wy G&F website, but it can be difficult to find. Spend the time needed to learn the draw system and how to research odds. Nobody has pointed this out yet so I will. Unlike most eastern states, a big game license/tag in a western state is often limited to a specific area called a hunt area or unit and that is the case with antelope in Wy.

wytx

WKR
You won't draw any usable tags in wy anytime soon.

Look to other less popular states, and once you figure it out don't go blabbing on the net bout how to do it.

Everytime you help a new guy, you cut your own throat.

But what's worse , you cut every one else's throat too
Well, that's not what I would say but hey.
Plenty of good usable tags in Wyoming, and we do have a random draw.

You must be looking at William's area.

zacattack

WKR
There are no points for the doe tag draws. You might start there to get your feet wet and then you can hunt and build points at the same time.

If your just going for the experience I'd say for sure all of you apply for reduce priced doe tags go out and have fun the reduced price tags won't burn what you have and be sure to buy a point later this summer then in a few years draw tags and you'll know an area or at least the logistics. I highly doubt many areas will be drawing with 0 points this year.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

FlareBlitz91

Lil-Rokslider
Buy a point and get a reduced price doe tag or see if there are any leftovers in June (might not be this year).