First time mountain hunt in the Alberta Rockies - what camera gear should I bring?

Thanks in advance for the help!
I've got a Canon Rebel T6i with a 58mm zoom lens but I'm wondering if I should bring a polarizing filter (Alberta already has a couple feet of snow) or an ND filter, or anything else for that matter. I'm also open to buying another lens since there's no telling when I'll get an opportunity to hunt out west again, but I don't know what would be a good choice. I don't want to be carrying around more than 1 lens, so is there a good "do it all"?

Bueltcm

FNG
Whatever you bring, highly advise you get a Cotton Carrier. Having your camera at easy reach makes it more likely you’ll use it.

OP
Viktorsmash
Whatever you bring, highly advise you get a Cotton Carrier. Having your camera at easy reach makes it more likely you’ll use it.
I've actually thought of buying the quick attachments from the Cotton Carrier, and attaching them to my bino harness. Only thing I'm worried about is that the temps are going to be between zero and minus 20. I'm also worried about it not being protected.

Bueltcm

FNG
You could also get one of those neoprene covers for the camera in conjunction with the cotton carrier that should help with the temps/protection. Just realized If I have to take my pack off to dig the camera from the bottom of my pack, it’s staying in the pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotDraw?

WKR
The biggest camera/lens/tripod system you can afford... and a plane ticket for me to carry it for you.
or
a small, lightweight, readily accessible camera that tucks in a pocket or a rangefinder pouch that you will actually use.

Banker

FNG
The all important iphone which is also onX hunt, ihunter and takes great pictures. Tiny, battery lasts a long time and it is always with you.

I leave the Canon 5D with all the big lenses at home now.

My hunting partner took this shot a few weeks ago on a mule deer hunt with his Iphone.

The lens you have is an 18-55mm. The 58 is actually the filter size. If you want a GREAT lens, small and multi-purpose, the Tamron 18-200mm lens gives you wide angle, nice telephoto and compact and right now there is a $50 Instant rebate. Normally $249.99-$50=$199.99. Would be $184.99 for anyone here. It's available in both Canon or Nikon mount.

I am here if you have any questions